To Minimize the Risk of COVID-19
As we re-open, here are the standards we have put in place for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Guests are asked to please complete our health screening form on the day of your visit, prior to your scheduled appointment at The Summerhouse or at a model or resale homes with members of our Sales Teams.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment with our sales or welcome staff at The Summerhouse, please call when you are parked in our parking lot. (508.209.2000) We will greet you (socially distanced) at the front door.
- Only 1 appointment will be scheduled each hour at The Summerhouse and at most model homes.
- Each appointment group should not exceed 4 guest entering at one time.
- Guests entering our office, model homes and resale homes will be required to wear face masks and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- When visiting Resale Homes with Pinehills Brokerage Services REALTORS® there may be additional safety requirements in place.
- We are limiting the number of staff members in The Summerhouse each day, and have many staff members still working remotely.
- We encourage social distancing between individuals, and have created visual graphics to assist our staff and guests in keeping the proper distancing at The Summerhouse.
- Our Staff is trained on our safety standards, including social distancing and hygiene protocols. Staff will be wearing masks at all times during your visit, and a health screening process is in place daily to detect any signs or symptoms of infection in anyone working in the building and/or with the public.
- Finally, we require that all visitors comply with the Executive Order of Governor Charlie Baker, effective August 1, 2020, requiring all visitors to Massachusetts and returning residents entering the state who do not meet certain exemptions, or who have not been fully vaccinated (that is, completed either the 2 dose or 1 does regimen at least 14 days prior to their visit), to quarantine for 10 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72 hours prior to your arrival (return or visit) in Massachusetts (the “Travel Order”). A summary of the Travel Order can be found at https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order.