Planning your visit to The Summerhouse at The Pinehills
As we open to a "new normal", here are the standards we have put in place for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Visits to The Summerhouse are by appointment, made in advance.
- Please review the health self-assessment below on the day of your visit, prior to your scheduled appointment at The Summerhouse or at a model or resale homes with members of our Sales Teams.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment with our sales or welcome staff at The Summerhouse, please call when you are parked in our parking lot. (508.209.2000) We will greet you at the front door.
- Only 1 appointment will be scheduled each hour at The Summerhouse and at most model homes.
- Guests are required to wear a mask for their health and safety and to continue to practice social distancing when indoors.
- Public health guidance continues to encourage the use of hand sanitizer and cleaning of common “high touch” surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests to use upon entry to The Summerhouse.
- When visiting Resale Homes with Pinehills Brokerage Services REALTORS® at a minimum the same guidance concerning mask wearing, social distancing and hand sanitizing will be followed, however the property owner may have different requirements and if so, visitors, including the agents will follow the property owners’ request.
- When visiting Model Homes, the same guidance concerning mask wearing, social distancing and hand sanitizing will be followed, unless the homebuilder requests different or additional protocols for visitors to their model homes.
- Our Staff is trained on our safety standards, including social distancing, hygiene protocols and self-screening for general health. Staff may be wearing masks during your visit.